- pembentukan karakter kepemimpinan karismatik,
- upaya SD
Copyright (c) 2022 Muhammad Reksa Samudera, Supriyadi Supriyadi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The formation of leadership character is a series of ideas that are concreted in the form of programs or activities to form the leadership character that exists in the object (students), so it is hoped that the charismatic leadership character can stick strongly and be explained in everyday life. In the world of education, leadership elementary schools are felt to help students as the nation's next generation to be ready to become world leaders with noble character, so it is very important to develop leadership characters from an early age. This research method uses qualitative research. Data were collected by means of interviews, observations, and documentation studies. From this research, it can be concluded that the formation of leadership character in SD Lab School Muhammadiyah 1 Candi is carried out through teaching and learning activities. The formation of charismatic leadership characters at SD Lab School Muhammadiyah 1 Candi also has supporting factors and inhibiting factors. And also SD Lab School Muhammadiyah 1 Candi has various efforts to overcome obstacles in the formation of characteristics in students.
- D. Ivantoro, Peningkatt Karakter Self Leadership melalui layanan Bimbingan Klasikal dengan Pendekatan Expreiental Learning, Yogyakarta: Jurnal Sanata Dharma, 2016.
- Rondonuwu, Pengaruh Kepemimpinan Transformasional dan Budaya Organisasi terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Anggota Kepolisian di Polres Bogo Kota, Manajemen Pasca Sarja Universitas Indonesia, 2011.
- M. Supriatna, "Pembinaan Kesiswaan. Artikel," no. https://file.upi.edu/Direktori/FIP/JUR._PSIKOLOGI_PEND_DAN_BIMBINGAN/196, 2011.
- K. e. al, "A leadership Identity Development Model," Journal of College Student Development, no. https://findarticles.com/p/particles/mi_qa375/is_200607/ai_n16629413/pg_19?tag=artBody;coll, 2006.
- F. S, Penelitian Kualitatif, Malang: Yayasan Asah Asih, 2011.
- B. Bungin, Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif Aktualisasi Metodologis ke Arah Ragam Varian Konteporer, Jakarta: Raja Grafindo, 2006.
- M. Lexy J, Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif,, Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya, 2010.
- M.Patton, Qualitative Evaluation Methods, Beverly Hill: Sage Publications.
- E. Madiono, "Peranan Gaya Kepemimpinan yang Efektif dalam Upaya Meningkatkan Semangat dan Kegairahan," Jurnal Manajemen Pascasarjana Universitas Petra, vol. 2, p. 2, 2013.
- Mansur, "Personal Prophetic Leadership sebagai Model Pendidikan Karakter Bersifat Instinsik," Jurnal Pendidikan FP Universitas Negeri Makassar, 2012.