Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (docx) document file format.
- This paper is entirely the work of the authors and all content drawn from the work of other authors has been fully and appropriately referenced.
- Anyone who has made a contribution to this paper is either listed as an author or their contribution is properly acknowledged elsewhere in the paper.
- All necessary permissions for any text, pictures, diagrams, tables and figures in the paper which have been reproduced from other works have been obtained from the relevant copyright holders and the authors indemnify the publishers if any action arising from this not being the case.
- Artwork source files have been provided at the appropriate size and resolution.
- Article title and abstract should be in English
- The manuscript title is short and informative.
- Author names and their affiliations have been provided.
- One author has been designated as corresponding author.
- The abstract can be read as stand-alone text and does not exceed 300 words.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All the data has been acquired in keeping with recognized ethical research practices.
- All references mentioned in the References list are cited in the text, and vice versa.
- I/we the author/s understand that i.we retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- I/we The author declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
- I/We hereby warrant that this work is not an infringement of any existing copyright and indemnify the publisher against any breach of such warranty.
- I/We are aware of the UMSIDA plagiarism policy.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.