Copyright (c) 2023 Alimova Guzal Alisherovna
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This article is devoted to the development of military tourism. The influence of the tourism industry on the socio-economic development of society is analyzed. On the basis of a historical approach, the main prerequisites for the development of military tourism in the world are investigated. Special attention is paid to the development of military tourism in the CIS countries and in Uzbekistan. The prospects for the development of military tourism in Uzbekistan are considered. A mechanism for the development of military tourism has been developed. The main problematic aspects and factors in the development of this type of tourism are identified. The main reasons for the growing popularity of military tourism in modern society are studied. In conclusion, proposals for the development of military tourism are presented.
- Galina Alexandrovna Gomilevskaya Theoretical and practical aspects of festival tourism in the context of military-historical events // The territory of new opportunities. 2018. №4 (43). URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/teoreticheskie-i-prakticheskie-aspekty-festivalnogo-turizma-v-kontekste-voenno-istoricheskih-sobytiy (accessed 27.05.2020).
- Titova E.A. Military tourism as a new direction in the tourist market // Tourism and cultural heritage. Interuniversity collection of scientific papers. https://docplayer.ru/58986037-E-a-titova-voennyy-turizm-kak-novoe-napravlenie-na-turistskom-rynke.html.
- Bakhvalov A.A. Modern aspects of the development of children's and youth tourism in Russia / A.A. Bakhvalova // Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences. 2014. № 3. С.58-61.
- Л. Tanavskaya Khaki tourism // Kommersant Dengi No. 21 от 29.05.2006, С.68 https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/677158 (circulation date 02.03.2020).
- Medinsky R.I. Military Historical Routes of History https://rvio.histrf.ru/activities/filmy-knigi/item-1484 (circulation date: 27.05.2020).
- The Academy-Militarist Range [Electronic Resource]. – URL: http://академия-милитари.рф (дата обращения: 22.05.2020).
- Ataniyazov J.X. ,Alimardonov D. Xalqaro moliya munosabatlari.https//fayllar.org/
- Allen.F, Morris.S,and Postlewaite.A Finite bu sale constraints and asymmetric information//Journal of economy Theory.1993
- Guatieri S. Supply is Now the Problem. BMO Research. Economic Insights. May 19, 2021. Available at: https://commercial.bmo.com/en/resources/economic-insights/supply-is-now-the-problem/ (accessed 22.06.2021).
- Alimova, R. (2022). The Role of Marketing in Paris Tourism. Central Asian Journal of Innovations on Tourism Management and Finance, 3(7), 23-26. Retrieved from https://cajitmf.centralasianstudies.org/index.php/CAJITMF/article/view/279
- Alimova, R. . (2022). Some Issues of Online Business Development. American Journal of Social and Humanitarian Research, 3(7), 155–158. Retrieved from
- https: // www. globalresearchnetwork. us/ index. php/ ajshr/article/view/1353
- Alimova , R. . (2022). Education and Covid-19. Academic Journal of Digital Economics and Stability, 19, 59–63. Retrieved from https://economics.academicjournal.io/index.php/economics/article/view/554
- Alimova, R. . (2022). The Role of Gender Equality in Politics in Example of USA. International Journal of Development and Public Policy, 2(7), 34–37. Retrieved from https://openaccessjournals.eu/index.php/ijdpp/article/view/1499
- Makhmudov N.M., Alimova Guzal Alisherovna, & A.A. Kazakov. (2020). Analysis of the effect of coronavirus (covid-19) on the development of the world economic system. International Journal on Integrated Education, 3(11), 143-156. https://doi.org/10.31149/ijie.v3i11.865
- Yusupova, D. D. (2021). Yazbekiston izhtimoi siyosiy ҳayotida desekulyar zharayonning kelib chikish sabablari. Central Asian Renaissance Studies, 2(1). https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=MhnJ9IgAAAAJ&hl=ru