Vol 1 No 2 (2019): December
Business and Economics
The Influence of HR Development Strategies on the Performance of KJKS BMT Managers for Bina Ummat Sejahtera KCU Grobogan Pengaruh Strategi Pengembangan SDM terhadap Kinerja Pengelola KJKS BMT Bina Ummat Sejahtera KCU Grobogan
Picture in here are illustration from public domain image or provided by the author, as part of their works
Published December 31, 2019
- Development strategy,
- Performance manager
How to Cite
Mariana, D., Vizainiyah, N., & Suwanto, S. (2019). The Influence of HR Development Strategies on the Performance of KJKS BMT Managers for Bina Ummat Sejahtera KCU Grobogan. Academia Open, 1(2). https://doi.org/10.21070/acopen.1.2019.491
Copyright (c) 2019 Dede Mariana; Novi Vizainiyah ;Suwanto
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
AbstractHR development is part of the company's internal management. As a part that has a big influence on the company, this certainly cannot be taken lightly. This study aims to explain the effect of education on the performance of the managers / employees of KJKS BMT Bina Ummat Sejahtera, the effect of training on the performance of KJKS BMT Bina Ummat Sejahtera managers / employees and the effect of education and training together on the performance of KJKS BMT Bina Ummat Sejahtera managers / employees. Quantitative descriptive research methods are applied to explain this relationship. From the hypothesis test using the F test, it is known that simultaneously the Education (X1), Training (X2) variables have a significant effect on Job Performance (Y). The coefficient of determination (R2) is 0.784, which means the variable education (X1), training (X2) can explain the variable effect of work performance (Y) of 78.4% while the remaining 21.6% is explained by other variables not included in this research model, for example (factors age, health, etc.). It is hoped that KJKS BMT Bina Ummat Sejahtera KCU Grobogan will be able to develop education and training on an ongoing basis in order to improve the quality of human resources so that their abilities will increase in order to increase work productivity along with target achievement and work performance.
Download data is not yet available.
- Malayu S. P. Hasibuan (2003). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Penerbit : PT. Bumi Aksara, Jakarta.
- Simamora, Henry. (2004). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Edisi III. Jakarta : STIE YKPN.
- Achmad S. Ruky,2001. Sistem Manajemen Kinerja. PT Gramedia, Jakarta.
- Mutiara S. Panggabean, 2004 Manajemen sumber daya manusia. Penerbit : Ghalia Indonesia, Bogor.
- Bambang Wahyudi 2002, Manjemen sumber Daya Manusia, Penerbit. Sulita Bandung
- Simamora, Henry (1997) . Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Edisi 2. Jakarta : STIE YKPN.