Vol 7 (2022): December
Education

The Effect of Learning Facilities on the Learning Achievement of Class V Students
Pengaruh Fasilitas Pembelajaran Terhadap Prestasi Belajar Peserta Didik Kelas V


Rasyidah Rasyidah Listiana Hidayat
PGMI, Indonesia
Ida Rindaningsih
Universitas Muhammadiyah Sidoarjo, Indonesia *

(*) Corresponding Author
Picture in here are illustration from public domain image or provided by the author, as part of their works
Published September 19, 2022
Keywords
  • Learning Facilities,
  • Learning Achievement
How to Cite
Rasyidah Listiana Hidayat, R., & Rindaningsih, I. (2022). The Effect of Learning Facilities on the Learning Achievement of Class V Students. Academia Open, 7, 10.21070/acopen.7.2022.4143. https://doi.org/10.21070/acopen.7.2022.4143

Abstract

The main purpose of this study was to determine whether or not these learning facilities had an effect on the achievement of class V students. This study used a quantitative method to determine the effect of learning facilities on student achievement in class V MI Nurul Huda Ngampelsari. This study uses primary data in the form of questionnaires, and secondary data in the form of observation and documentation. Researchers used a population of 83 people who were students of class V MI Nurul Huda Ngampelsari, and samples were obtained from classes Va and Vb, totaling 56 students. The data analysis technique used tabulation of the questionnaire results using a Likert scale which was then processed using the SPSS application. The results showed a significance value of 0.007 ttable 2,004. From these figures, it can be concluded that there is an influence of learning facilities on the learning achievement of students of Class V MI Nurul Huda Ngampelsari. The result of the coefficient of determination or R Square is at 0.099 which means that the influence of the learning facilities variable on the learning achievement variable is 9.9% and the remaining 90.1% is influenced by variables not examined.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

  1. Undang-undang. (2003). UU Pendidikan Nasinal (SISDIKNAS) NO. 20 Tahun 2003 Pasal 1.
  2. Rindanignsih, I., & Linggowati, T. (2017). Pengembangan Jaringan Tema dan Visualisasi Master Tema Di Paud. p. 20.
  3. Lucy, B. (2010). Mendidik Sesuai dengan Minat Bakat Anak. Jakarta: Agromedia Pustaka.
  4. Al-Qur'an. (n.d.). Al-Qur'an Surah An-Nahl (16):78.
  5. Lucy, B. (2010). Mendidik Sesuai dengan Minat Bakat Anak. Jakarta: Agromedia Pustaka.
  6. Amah, N., & Nugroho, A. D. (2016). Pengaruh Fasilitas Sekolah Terhadap Hasil Belajar Akuntansi Dengan Lingkungan Sebagai Pedemokrasi. Bandung: PT. Remaja Prosda Karya.
  7. Nurhidayah, S., Andi Tri H, S. M., & Leonardo Budi H, S. M. (2016, Maret). PENGARUH PROGRAM LIFE SKILLS,FASILITAS SEKOLAH DAN KEMAMPUAN GURU TERHADAP MOTIVASI SISWA UNTUK MENINGKATKAN PRESTASI (Study Empiris Pada Siswa Kelas XI SMA PGRI 2KAYEN). p. 02.
  8. Cyntia, L. C. (2016). Pengaruh Fasilitas Belajar dan Motivasi Belajar Terhadap Prestasi Belajar Mata Pelajaran Ekonomi Siswa Kelas XI IPS Di SMA Negeri Surakarta.
  9. Hasbullah. (2006). Dasar-Dasar Ilmu Pendidikan. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.
  10. Jannah, M. Z. (2017). Pengaruh Fasilitas Belajar dan Motivasi belajar Terhadap Prestasi Belajar Siswa Kelas V Pada Mata Pelajaran Matematika Di MI Bustanul Ulum Brudu Sumobito Jombang. 46-47.
  11. Jannah, M. Z. (2002). Pengaruh Fasilitas Belajar dan motivasi Belajaran Terhadap Prestasi Belajar Siswa Kelas V Pada Mata Pelajaran Matematika. In T. L. Gie, Cara Belajar Yang Efisien (p. 43).