- Blended learning,
- Strengthening independent character
Copyright (c) 2022 Anisa Widhi Oktavian, Akhtim Wahyuni
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This study aims to describe the Strengthening of Independent Character Values through Blended Learning Models at Mi Ma'arif Kedungsolo Class V during the Covid 19 period. The type of research below is a qualitative descriptive study. The research subjects were principals, teachers, students, and parents of students. This research was conducted in July – December 2021. The data techniques used were observation, interviews, and documentation. The technique of checking the validity of the data is by using technical triangulation. The results showed that (1) learning was carried out with students divided into two, namely students studying at home and studying in class, for students studying in class using whatsapp, youtube, live instagram. The learning process is carried out directly face to face and half of the students are done online. (2) The instilling of independent character values is carried out by teachers by emphasizing students on independence in doing school assignments, school assignments in the form of doing questions in students' books, as well as several school assignments made by teachers which students answer directly through class questions. Obstacles to the application of blended learning in the cultivation of independent character values in class V MI Ma’arif Kedungsolo include; in classroom learning students do not have problems, but for learning activities carried out online students have problems, namely the lack of material explanation from the teacher, learning only gives assignments via whatsapp messages.
- Juliawan, I Wayan, Bawa, Pande Wayan, "Dampak Covid-19 Terhadap Implementasi Pembelajaran Daring Di Sekolah Dasar," Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Citra Bakti, vol. 8 (2), 18 11 2021.
- Yuliana, "Analisis Keefektivitasan Pemanfaatan E-Learning Sebagai," Jurnal Sosial & Budaya Syar-i, vol. 7, pp. 875-894, 2020.
- Ulfa, "BLENDED LEARNING BERBASIS BIMBEL ONLINE “RUANGGURU” DALAMMENINGKATKAN KEMANDIRIAN BELAJAR," 2021.
- Suhartono, "Menggagas penerapan pendekatan blended learning di sekolah dasar," Kreatif, pp. 177-188, 2017.
- L. A. Harahap, "KONSEP PEMBELAJARAN BLENDED LEARNING DI SEKOLAH DASAR: UPAYA," Prosiding Seminar Nasional Fakultas Ilmu Sosial Universitas Negeri Medan, vol. 3, pp. 940-944, 2019.
- Dewi, Rinita Rosalinda, Suresman Edi, "PENDIDIKAN KARAKTER MANDIRI MELALUI BLENDED LEARNING," Edueksos, 1 6 2021.
- Saputri, Mukmin, "Analisis Implementasi Karakter Mandiri Siswa Sekolah Dasar di Masa Pandemi Covid-19," Research & Learning in Elementary Education, vol. 5 N0. 4, pp. 2045 - 2053, 2021.
- F. Rahmayani, "Hubungan antar karakter mandiri belajar dengan hasil belajar siswa," Pendidikan edutama, vol. 6(2), pp. 87-89, 2019.
- Indriyanto, N & Sya'diyah, H, "Pengembangan karakter mandiri melalui pembelajaran tematik dikelas III di Madrasah Ibtidiyah begeri 5 Jember," Primary Education, vol. 1(2), pp. 137-150, 2020.
- Widodo, Pramudita, "PEMBELAJARAN VAK UNTUK MENGEMBANGKAN NILAI," Prosiding Seminar Nasional Inovasi Pendidikan, 2016.
- Aryanti, M. S., Badarudin, B. & Nugroho, A, "Kemandirian siswa melalui pembelajaran jarak jauh dengan media whatsapp group siswa sekolah dasar," Educatio, vol. 7(3), pp. 778-784, 2021.
- P. T, "Penerapan program pengajaran dengan model blanded learning pada sekolah dasar dikota rantau," analytica islamica, vol. 9(1), pp. 52-68, 2020.
- Anugraha, "Pembelajaran daring selama pandemi covid-19 oleh guru sekolah dasar," pendidikan dan kebudayaan, vol. 10(3), pp. 282-289, 2020.
- I. K. Sari, "Blanded learning sebagai alternatif model pembelajaran inovatif di masa post pandemi disekolah dasar," basicedu, vol. 5(4), pp. 2156-2163, 2021.
- S. Suhartono, "menggagas penerapan pendekatan blended learning di sekolah dasar," Kreatif, pp. 177-188, 2017.