- Covid-19 virus,
- Online Learning,
- The Character of Responsibility,
- Implementation of Character Education
Copyright (c) 2022 Dewi Noviastuti Novi, Muhlasin Amrullah
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This study aims to analyze the implementation of the character of responsibility in online learning during the covid-19 pandemic. This research method uses a literature study method (meta analysis), which is a series of activities related to data collection methods obtained from literature reviews or library data. Data collection techniques are taken through searching articles, journals, or references that are relevant to the research topic. The subjects in this study are various written data sources that will be used as references in this study. The results show that in 2019 the emergence of the covid-19 virus was found, many people around the world were restless because of the impact of the virus, especially in the world of education. Currently, the learning period which is usually done face-to-face has been changed to online learning to prevent the increase in the number of COVID-19. The ongoing online learning system is carried out between teachers and students who do not meet face to face. this makes students less active in participating in learning activities and the character of student responsibility decreases marked by students who do not do assignments. These problems can be overcome through the implementation of character education. The implementation needs cooperation with parents so that the character of student responsibility can be formed in accordance with the expected goals.Keywords. Covid-19 virus ;Online learning; the character of responsibility; implementation of character education
- H. Wahy, “Keluarga Sebagai Basis Pendidikan Pertama Dan Utama,” J. Ilm. Didakt., vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 245–258, 2012, doi: 10.22373/jid.v12i2.451.
- M. I. Kurniawan, “Tri Pusat Pendidikan Sebagai Sarana Pendidikan Karakter Anak Sekolah Dasar,” Pedagog. J. Pendidik., vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 41–49, 2015, doi: 10.21070/pedagogia.v4i1.71.
- S. P. Sari and J. E. Bermuli, “Pembentukan Karakter Tanggung Jawab Siswa pada Pembelajaran Daring Melalui Implementasi Pendidikan Karakter,” J. Kependidikan J. Has. Penelit. dan Kaji. Kepustakaan di Bid. Pendidikan, Pengajaran dan Pembelajaran, vol. 7, no. 1, p. 110, 2021, doi: 10.33394/jk.v7i1.3150.
- D. Srigati, “Membentuk Karakter Siswa Di Masa Pandemi Covid-19,” Univ. Riau, pp. 1–12, 2020.
- S. Kuntari, “IMPLEMENTASI NILAI-NILAI KARAKTER MELALUI PEMBELAJARAN DARING DI ERA PANDEMI COVID-19,” pp. 611–618, 2021.
- Ms. Prof. Dr. Suryana, “Metodologi Penelitian : Metodologi Penelitian Model Prakatis Penelitian Kuantitatif dan Kualitatif,” Univ. Pendidik. Indones., pp. 1–243, 2012, doi: 10.1007/s13398-014-0173-7.2.
- A. Rijali, “Analisis Data Kualitatif Ahmad Rijali UIN Antasari Banjarmasin,” vol. 17, no. 33, pp. 81–95, 2018.
- D. R. Beniac, A. Andonov, E. Grudeski, and T. F. Booth, “Architecture of the SARS coronavirus prefusion spike,” Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol., vol. 13, no. 8, pp. 751–752, 2006, doi: 10.1038/nsmb1123.
- W. Aji, F. Dewi, U. Kristen, and S. Wacana, “DAMPAK COVID-19 TERHADAP IMPLEMENTASI PEMBELAJARAN DARING DI,” vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 55–61, 2020.
- R. Luthfiyah, A. Hidayat, and M. Choirunniam, “Implementasi Pendidikan Karakter pada Generasi Islam Milenial,” Tarbawi, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 59–82, 2020, doi: 10.36781/tarbawi.v9i1.3109.
- S. Ngamanken, “Pentingnya Pendidikan Karakter,” Humaniora, vol. 5, no. 1, p. 72, 2014, doi: 10.21512/humaniora.v5i1.2983.
- A. Sudrajat, “Mengapa Pendidikan Karakter,” J. Pendidik. Karakter, vol. I, no. 1, pp. 47–58, 2011, doi: 10.21831/jpk.v1i1.1316.
- A. H. Pertiwi, “Pembiasaan Nilai Tanggung Jawab Dalam Pembelajaran Daring,” Sist. J. Pendidik. Sekol. …, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 48–54, 2021.
- R. Gestiardi, “Strengthening The Responsibility Character Education Of Elementary Schools In The Pandemic Era,” Pendidik. Karakter, no. 1, pp. 1–11, 2021.