Implementation of the KIR Test Program at the Transportation Service of Sidoarjo Regency Implementasi Program Uji KIR di Dinas Perhubungan Kabupaten Sidoarjo
- Motor Vehicles
Copyright (c) 2023 Mira Mutiara Syafira Bayuningtyas, Hendra Sukmana
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The Sidoarjo transportation department, especially the Kir test division, is one of the places for testing the feasibility of motor vehicles in East Java. With the increase in the volume of vehicles on the road, the Department of Transportation is expected to anticipate a surge in volume, but in practice, there are still bottlenecks that occur during the Kir test process. The purpose of this study is to describe and analyze the process of implementation, supporting factors, and inhibitions of motor vehicle testing services in the Office of the Department of Transportation in Sidoarjo regency. qualitative approach as a basis for describing and analyzing motor vehicle testing services and supporting and supporting factors for implementation. The results showed that the implementation of motor vehicle services in the Department of Transportation Sidoarjo in general was relatively good based on the analysis of communication variables, resources, disposition, and bureaucratic structre. Supporting factors include the adequacy of human resources and vehicle test equipment. In addition, people who comply with the rules of the Kir test program so that it strongly supports the implementation of the Kir test program, then the community also wants to participate by complying with the mechanism of the Kir test implementation. Factors include the budget that fell when compared to the previous year, which is due to recofusing for handling Covid-19 being an obstacle to the program carried out by the implementing team, especially for the expansion of parking areas that are planned to be regulated on the East Ring highway so that there is no congestion on the highway.
- Agustino, Leo. 2008. Dasar-Dasar Kebijakan Publik. Bandung: CV Alfabeta
- Makawimbang, C. (2021). IMPLEMENTASI KEBIJAKAN PENGUJIAN KENDARAAN BERMOTOR DI DINAS PERHUBUNGAN KABUPATEN KEPULAUAN SANGIHE. JURNAL POLITICO, 10(4).
- Marihot Pahala, S. (2016). Pajak Daerah dan Retribusi Daerah.
- Ratmadiani, E. P., Iskandar, D., & Alamsyah, S. (2020). ANALISIS EFEKTIVITAS PENERIMAAN RETRIBUSI PENGUJIAN KENDARAAN BERMOTOR DI KABUPATEN SUKABUMI. Jurnal Proaksi, 7(2), 117-127..
- SEPTIANTI, F. S., & PRABAWATI, I. (2019). Implementasi Program E-Uji KIR di Unit Pelaksana Teknis Dinas (UPTD) Pengujian Kendaraan Bermotor (PKB) Tandes Kota Surabaya. Publika, 7(1).Implementasi Program E- Uji Kir Di Unik Pelaksana Teknis Dinas (UPTD) Syakila florida (2019)
- Subekti, A. (2019). Implementasi Uji Kir Angkutan Umum Di Kabupaten Jember (Studi Pada Dinas Perhubungan Kabupaten Jember Pada Tahun 2018) (Doctoral dissertation, Universitas Muhammadiyah Jember).
- Suharno. 2010. Dasar-Dasar Kebijakan Publik. Jogjakarta. UNY Press
- Wahab, Solichin Abdul. 2008. Pengantar Analisis Kebijakan Publik..
- Williananda, Rafly Amy. Implementasi Program E-Uji Kir Kendaraan Bermotor (Pkb) Tahun 2019 Di Unit Pelaksana Teknik (Upt) Kabupaten Jember. Diss. Universitas Muhammadiyah Jember, 2021..
- Winarno, E. (2017). Kompleksitas Proses Kebijakan Sosial, Penelitian Kesejahteraan Sosial, 41(3), 255-268