- School Literacy Movement,
- Indonesian Text
Copyright (c) 2022 Irma Sofianti, Moch. Bahak Udin
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The literacy culture and reading comprehension of the Indonesian people are still very low, especially at the elementary school level, students can read fluently but sometimes they cannot understand the contents of the reading texts they have read. Research has objectives 1). To find out the role of the school literacy movement in understanding Indonesian texts for grade 3 at SD Muhammadiyah 2 Tulangan 2) to find out the factors that support and hinder the school literacy movement in understanding Indonesian texts in grade 3 at SD Muhammadiyah 2 Tulangan. This type of research is qualitative d, the research subjects are the principal, grade 3 teachers and grade 3 students at SD Muhammadiyah 2 Tulangan. Data collection techniques used are 1). Interview 2). Observation and 3). Documentation. While the data analysis technique using Mules and Hubermen theory uses 1) data reduction, 2) data presentation, 3) conclusion drawing and data verification. Based on the results of research conducted by researchers in the field: 1) It was found that the activities of the school literacy movement at SD Muhammadiyah 2 Tulangan played a role in improving reading comprehension or Indonesian texts, through programs implemented at SD Muhammadiyah 2 Tulangan. 2) The supporting factors are the role of all school members in school literacy activities, students' enthusiasm for school literacy activities, as well as facilities and infrastructure that support the school literacy movement. In addition to supporting factors, there are also inhibiting factors, namely the limited time for teachers and students to carry out literacy activities due to the Covid-19 pandemic which requires the online teaching and learning process and another inhibiting factor, namely the laziness of children in reading. This research is expected to provide information and knowledge for readers, and can be used as literature in conducting research in the future.
- Barnawi, & Arifin, M. Strategi dan Kebijakan Pembelajaran Pendidikan Karakter. Jogjakarta: Ar-Ruzz Media,2013.
- Suyono. Pembelajaran Efektif dan Produktif Berbasis Literasi: Analisis Konteks, Prinsip, dan Wujud Alternatif Strategi Implementasinya di Sekolah, 2011
- Harsiyati, & Wulandari. Implementasi Gerakan Literasi Sekolah pada Pembelajaran Tematik di Sekolah Dasar. Sekolah Dasar : Kajian Teori dan Praktik Pendidikan, 2017
- Setiawati, Silvi. Peran Gerakan Literasi Sekolah dalam Pemahaman Teks Bahasa Indonesia Kelas 3 SD Muhammadiyah 2 Tulangan, [Wawancara] 8-29 Juli 2021.
- Sugiono, Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D, Bandung: Alfabeta, 2011.
- I. Gunawan, Metode Penelitian Kualitatif, Jakarta: PT. Bumi Aksara, 2013.
- L. J. Moelong, Metodelogi Penelitian Kualitatif, Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya, 2006.
- Izzah, Nailul.. Peran Gerakan Literasi Sekolah dalam Pemahaman Teks Bahasa Indonesia Kelas 3 SD Muhammadiyah 2 Tulangan, [Wawancara] 8-29 Juli 2021.
- Fikri, M. Peran Gerakan Literasi Sekolah dalam Pemahaman Teks Bahasa Indonesia Kelas 3 SD Muhammadiyah 2 Tulangan, [Wawancara] 10 Juli 2021.
- Fahyuni, Eni Fariyatul, dkk. Gerakan Menulis Buku Siswa SMP Kabupaten Sidoarjo. Jurnal Abdimas PHB Vol 3 No 2, 2020