Effect of Sales Growth, Company Age, Profitability and Company Size on Tax Avoidance Pengaruh Sales Growth, Umur Perusahaan, Profitabilitas dan Ukuran Perusahaan Terhadap Tax Avoidance
- Sales Growth,
- Company Age,
- Company Size,
- Tax Avoidance
Copyright (c) 2023 Fitria Risky, Herman Ernandi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This study aims to determine the effect of sales growth, company age, profitability and company size on tax avoidance. The sampling method used is purposive sampling method. The number of companies that were sampled in this study were 9 automotive companies listed on the IDX for the 2015-2018 period. The data used is secondary data. The data analysis method used in this research is Multiple Linear Regression. The results of this study indicate that Sales Growth has an effect on Tax Avoidance in Companies Listed on the BEI for the Automotive Sub-Sector for the 2015-2018 Period. Company Age has an effect on Tax Avoidance in Companies Listed on the BEI for the Automotive Sub-Sector for the 2015-2018 Period. Profitability has a partial effect on Tax Avoidance in Companies Listed on the IDX for the Automotive Sub-Sector for the 2015-2018 Period. Company size has an effect on Tax Avoidance in Companies Listed on the IDX for the Automotive Sub-Sector for the 2015-2018 Period.
- A. Rokhmah, “Pengaruh Tax Avoidance Terhadap Kinerja Perusahaan,” Akunt. J. Akunt. Integr., vol. 5, no. 02, pp. 96–108, 2020, doi: 10.29080/jai.v5i02.218.
- Ghozali, “Metode Penelitian,” J. Chem. Inf. Model., vol. 53, no. 9, pp. 1689–1699, 2018.
- I. Ulum, I. Ghozali, and A. Chariri, “Intellectual Capital Dan Kinerja Keuangan Perusahaan ; Suatu Analisis Dengan Pendekatan Partial Least Squares,” Simp. Nas. Akunt. XI, vol. 19, no. 19, pp. 23–24, 2008.
- I. Ulum, Intellectual Capital: Konsep dan Kajian Empiris. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu, 2009
- Jogiyanto, “Teori Portofolio dan Analisis Investasi, Yogyakarta: BPFE-UGM,” SSRN Electron. J., 2014.
- Kasmir, “analisi laporan keuangan jakarta Rajawali Persada,” J. Bus. Bank., 2019, doi: 10.14414/jbb.v6i2.1299.
- L. S. Mulyani and A. Muslihat, “Determinan struktur modal pada perusahaan food and beverage,” vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 237–244, 2021.
- M. D. R. Saputra and N. F. Asyik, “Pengaruh Profitabilitas, Leverage, Dan Corporate Governance Terhadap Tax Avoidance.,” J. Akunt. Univ. Negri Padang, vol. 6, no. 8, pp. 1–19, 2017.
- M. K. dan D. M. Rusydi, “Pengaruh Struktur Kepemilikan Terhadap Aggresive Tax Avoidance.,” Simp. Nas. Akunt. XVI, pp. 1–19, 2015.
- Sugiyono, “Sugiyono, Metode Penelitian,” Penelitian, 2017.
- U. Sekaran and R. Bogie, Metode Penelitian Untuk Bisnis. Jakarta: Salemba Empat. 2017.