- Operating Cash Flow,
- Earnings persistence,
- Debt level,
- Firm size,
- Moderating variable
Copyright (c) 2023 Aminin Kun Arifah, Herman Ernandi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This quantitative study aims to examine the impact of operating cash flow on earnings persistence, considering debt level as a moderating variable. Additionally, the study investigates the influence of firm size on earnings persistence, also with debt level as a moderating variable. The research employs Moderated Regression Analysis (MRA) using SPSS software. Classical assumption tests, including normality, multicollinearity, autocorrelation, and heteroscedasticity tests, are conducted prior to MRA. The findings align with previous research, indicating that debt level does not moderate the relationship between firm size and firm value. These results contribute to the understanding of the dynamics between operating cash flow, firm size, earnings persistence, and debt level, providing insights for financial decision-makers in managing and interpreting financial performance indicators.
- This quantitative study examines the influence of operating cash flow on earnings persistence, with debt level as a moderating variable.
- It also investigates the impact of firm size on earnings persistence, with debt level as a moderating variable.
- The research utilizes Moderated Regression Analysis (MRA) and conducts classical assumption tests to validate the findings. The results reveal that debt level does not moderate the relationship between firm size and firm value, contributing to the understanding of financial dynamics in organizations.
Keywords: Operating cash flow, Earnings persistence, Debt level, Firm size, Moderating variable.
- Agus Sartono, Manajemen Keuangan, Teori dan Aplikasi, 4th ed. Yogyakarta, 2016.
- Ghozali, “Metode Penelitian,” J. Chem. Inf. Model., vol. 53, no. 9, pp. 1689–1699, 2018.
- I. Ghozali, Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program IBM SPSS 19. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro, 2011.
- J. Hartono, Teori portofolio dan analisis investasi (edisi Kesebelas). 2017.
- Kasmir, “analisi laporan keuangan jakarta Rajawali Persada,” J. Bus. Bank., 2019, doi: 10.14414/jbb.v6i2.1299.
- M. K. dan D. M. Rusydi, “Pengaruh Struktur Kepemilikan Terhadap Aggresive Tax Avoidance.,” Simp. Nas. Akunt. XVI, pp. 1–19, 2015.
- Sugiyono, “Metode Penelitian,” Metod. Penelit., 2015.
- Sugiyono, “Sugiyono, Metode Penelitian,” Penelitian, 2017.
- V. C. Ehiedu and G. Toria, “Audit indicators and financial performance of manufacturing firms in Nigeria,” Linguist. Cult. Rev., vol. 6, no. July 2021, pp. 14–41, 2021, doi: 10.21744/lingcure.v6ns1.1887.
- W. Damayanti, “Transparansi Dan Akuntabilitas Pemerintah Desa Dalam Pengelolaan Alokasi Dana Desa (Studi kasus: Desa Tegiri dan Desa Sumberagung Kecamatan Batuwarno, Kabupaten Wonogiri),” Dr. Diss. Univ. Muhammadiyah Surakarta, 2018, [Online]. Available: http://eprints.ums.ac.id/id/eprint/60002.