- Berhubungan Seksual Pra Nikah
Copyright (c) 2022 Muhammad Wildan Al Jawahiri, Widyastuti Widyastuti
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Premarital sexual relations experienced by young women can have a negative psychological impact. To deal with these conditions, it takes skills to restore mental conditions to normal, such as having not been exposed to a problem called resilience. This study aims to determine the description of resilience and the factors that influence resilience in adolescents who have had premarital sex. This study uses a qualitative method with a phenomenological type, using 1 female subject aged between 13 – 23 years who lives in the city of Sidoarjo. Determination of subjects using a non-random sampling technique with purposive sampling strategy, data collection methods in the form of interviews with one primary subject, 2 significant others, and rating scale. The results showed that there was a picture of resilience in adolescent girls who had experienced adversity due to premarital sex. The most dominant aspect is insight, and the aspect that does not appear is humor. As well as showing the factors that influence resilience in adolescent girls in the form of I Have, I Am, I Can.
- Aisyah, R. A., & Muis, T. (2013). Perilaku seksual remaja pada mahasiswa Fakultas Ilmu Pendidikan Universitas Negeri Surabaya. Jurnal BK UNESA, 03(01), 364–372.
- Bourne, P. A. (2010). Factor differentials in contraceptive use and demographic profile among females who had their first coital activity at most 16 years versus those at 16+ years old in a developing nation. International Journal of Collaborative Research on Internal Medicine and Public Health, 2(11), 378–402. https://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2- s2.0-78649910370&partnerID=40&md5=a2a6e4bf0109695385214f3f14392237
- Demarque, C., Apostolidis, T., & Joule, R. V. (2013). Consideration of future consequences and pro-environmental decision making in the context of persuasion and binding commitment. Journal of Environmental Psychology, 36, 214–220. https://doi.org/ 10.1016/j.jenvp.2013.07.019
- Riana, Diana (2008). Gambaran resiliensi pada perempuan yang putus hubungan setelah melakukan hubungan seksual premarital. Depok: Fakultas Psikologi, Universitas Indonesia. Skripsi.
- Reivich, K., & Shatte, A., (2002). The resilience factor: 7 Keys to finding your inner strength and overcoming life’s hurdles. New York: Broadway Books.
- Grotberg, E. (1995). A guide to promoting resilience in children: Strengthening the human spirit. Washington DC, America: Bernard van Leer Foundation.
- Hamidah , Fairuz Tazkiyah Nur (2020). Gambaran Resiliensi pada Remaja dengan Riwayat Kehamilan Pranikah. Universitas Airlangga.
- Hurtes, K.P., & Allen, L.R. (2001). Measuring resiliency in youth: The resiliency attitudes and skills profile. Therapeutic Recreation Journal, 35, 333-347. Diunduh dari https://static1.squarespace.com/static/51abe64ee4b0a1344208e98a/t/51d3c f15e4b0fc82c7b8ebd5/1372835605044/RASP+%28Hurtes+%26+Allen% 2C+2001%29.pdf
- Siebert, A. (2005). The resiliency advantage: master change, thrive under pressure, and bounce back from setbacks. San Fransisco: Berrett-Koehler Publisher, Inc.
- Desmita. (2006). Psikologi perkembangan. Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya.