Identification of the Quality of Ready-to-Eat Food Production Waste Water Using the MCDM Approach
Identifikasi Kualitas Air Sisa Produksi Makanan Siap Saji Dengan Menggunakan Pendekatan MCDM
The rapid growth of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in the fast-food industry has raised concerns about the environmental impact, particularly regarding waste generation and its potential to pollute water sources. This research conducted in the Sidoarjo area aimed to identify the influence of MSME fast-food waste on water quality parameters, including Temperature, Turbidity, TDS, TSS, pH, DO, COD, Nitrate, Heavy Metal Cd, Total Coliform, and E-Coli. The study employed the Analytic Network Process (ANP) method, aided by Super Decision software version 2.10, to rank the most influential water quality criteria and prioritize alternative strategies to mitigate environmental issues. The results highlight crucial water quality parameters affected by MSME fast-food waste and present actionable insights for minimizing environmental impacts and safeguarding human health and the ecosystem.
Significant Environmental Impact: The rapid growth of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in the fast-food industry poses a significant environmental impact due to the waste generated during the production process.
Water Quality Parameters: The study focuses on analyzing various water quality parameters affected by MSME fast-food waste, including Temperature, Turbidity, TDS, TSS, pH, DO, COD, Nitrate, Heavy Metal Cd, Total Coliform, and E-Coli.
ANP Method for Mitigation: To address the environmental challenges posed by fast-food MSME waste, the research employs the Analytic Network Process (ANP) method, supported by Super Decision software version 2.10, to prioritize effective and sustainable alternatives for minimizing environmental pollution.
Keywords: MSME, fast-food waste, water quality, environmental issues, ANP method
- S. Amin, A. Manzoor, and F. Farid, "The Role of Social Class on Consumer Behavior: A Study of Eco-friendly Cosmetic Products," J. Bus. Soc. Rev. Emerg. Econ., vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 113-134, 2020, doi: 10.26710/jbsee.v6i1.1032.
- P. O. Ukaogo, U. Ewuzie, and C. V. Onwuka, "Environmental pollution: Causes, effects, and the remedies," INC, 2020, doi: 10.1016/B978-0-12-819001-2.00021-8.
- I. A. S. Wulandari, "Increasing Environment Productivity of Crispy Fried Chicken Vendors Using the Green Productivity Method," Procedia Soc. Sci. Humanit., vol. 3, no. c, pp. 1-7, 2022.
- T. Tambunan, "Recent evidence of the development of micro, small and medium enterprises in Indonesia," J. Glob. Entrep. Res., vol. 9, no. 1, 2019, doi: 10.1186/s40497-018-0140-4.
- D. Hanggraeni, B. Slusarczyk, L. A. K. Sulung, and A. Subroto, "The impact of internal, external and enterprise risk management on the performance of micro, small and medium enterprises," Sustain., vol. 11, no. 7, 2019, doi: 10.3390/su10022172.
- V. Giovenzana et al., "Evaluation of consumer domestic habits on the environmental impact of ready-to-eat and minimally processed fresh-cut lamb's lettuce," Sustain. Prod. Consum., vol. 28, pp. 925-935, 2021, doi: 10.1016/j.spc.2021.07.021.
- L. Lasmini, M. B. Kurniawan, P. S. Akuntansi, P. Studi, and T. Industri, "Sosialisasi Penanganan Limbah Cair Pada UMKM," Konf. Nas. Penelit. dan Pengabdi., vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 2562-2577, 2022.
- M. Kachroud, F. Trolard, M. Kefi, S. Jebari, and G. Bourrie, "Water quality indices: Challenges and application limits in the literature," Water (Switzerland), vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 1-26, 2019, doi: 10.3390/w11020361.
- A. Suriadikusumah et al., "Analysis of the water quality at Cipeusing river, Indonesia using the pollution index method," Acta Ecol. Sin., pp. 6-11, 2020, doi: 10.1016/j.chnaes.2020.08.001.
- R. Ruspita and A. Aulia, "Analysis of Water Quality and Pollution Index at Karangantu Fishing Port Area, Banten," J. Akad. Kim., vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 96-104, 2022, doi: 10.22487/j24775185.2022.v11.i2.pp96-104.
- R. Romindo and J. Jamaludin, "Implementasi Metode ANP Terhadap Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Memilih Toko Daring Terbaik," J. Media Inform. Budidarma, vol. 3, no. 4, p. 254, 2019, doi: 10.30865/mib.v3i4.1373.
- A. H. Azhar and R. A. Destari, "Analisis Konsumen Memilih Oli Mesin Sepeda Motor Matic yang Layak Digunakan dengan Metode ANP," InfoSys J., vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 196-204, 2022.
- Q. Ayuniyyah, A. Devi, and T. Kartika, "Revitalization of Waqf for Socio-Economic Development, Volume II," vol. II, Springer International Publishing, 2019, doi: 10.1007/978-3-030-18449-0.
- C. H. Chen, "A hybrid multi-criteria decision-making approach based on anp-entropy topsis for building materials supplier selection," Entropy, vol. 23, no. 12, pp. 1-26, 2021, doi: 10.3390/e23121597.
- X. K. Li, X. M. Wang, and L. Lei, "The application of an ANP-Fuzzy comprehensive evaluation model to assess lean construction management performance," Eng. Constr. Archit. Manag., vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 356-384, 2020, doi: 10.1108/ECAM-01-2019-0020.
- M. Balaji, S. N. Dinesh, S. Vikram Vetrivel, P. Manoj Kumar, and R. Subbiah, "Augmenting agility in production flow through ANP," Mater. Today Proc., vol. 47, no. xxxx, pp. 5308-5312, 2021, doi: 10.1016/j.matpr.2021.06.053.
- W. N. Tanjung, R. S. Khodijah, S. Hidayat, E. Ripmiatin, S. A. Atikah, and S. S. Asti, "Supply Chain Risk Management on Wooden Toys Industries by using House of Risk (HOR) and Analytical Network Process (ANP) Method," IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. Eng., vol. 528, no. 1, 2019, doi: 10.1088/1757-899X/528/1/012086.
Download data is not yet available.