Revolutionizing Education: The Impact of GPT AI Chat on Curriculum Efficiency and Civil Engineering Student Performance Merevolusi Pendidikan: Dampak Chat GPT AI terhadap Efisiensi Kurikulum dan Kinerja Mahasiswa Teknik Sipil
- Chat GPT AI,
- Assessment Rubric
Copyright (c) 2023 Muhammad Alvan Rizki, Mahardika Darmawan Kusuma Wardana, Hendri Hermawan
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This study aims to investigate the impact of Chat GPT AI on the efficiency of the curriculum and student performance in civil engineering education. The research method used in this study is a literature review that focuses on the use of Chat GPT AI in education and the importance of rubric assessment in measuring student performance. The results of this study show that the use of Chat GPT AI can significantly improve the efficiency of the learning process by providing quick and accurate answers to students' questions. However, the role of human interaction in the assessment process should not be replaced entirely by technology. Rubric assessment is still crucial to evaluate student performance and motivate them to achieve better results. The implications of this study highlight the importance of adapting the curriculum to meet industry needs and standards, as well as utilizing technology to enhance the learning experience. The findings of this study may benefit educators and policymakers in improving the quality of education and producing highly qualified graduates in civil engineering.
- M. H. Jarrahi, D. Askay, A. Eshraghi, and P. Smith, “Artificial intelligence and knowledge management: A partnership between human and AI,” Bus. Horiz., vol. 66, no. 1, pp. 87–99, 2023, doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bushor.2022.03.002.
- E. L. Hill-Yardin, M. R. Hutchinson, R. Laycock, and S. J. Spencer, “A Chat(GPT) about the future of scientific publishing.,” Brain. Behav. Immun., vol. 110, pp. 152–154, May 2023, doi: 10.1016/j.bbi.2023.02.022.
- T. Penyusun, Panduan Penyusunan Kurikulum Pendidikan Tinggi. 2020.
- S. Suwarno and C. Aeni, “Pentingnya Rubrik Penilaian Dalam Pengukuran Kejujuran Peserta Didik,” Edukasi J. Pendidik., vol. 19, no. 1, p. 161, 2021, doi: 10.31571/edukasi.v19i1.2364.
- R. Winanda and D. Ham, “Analisis Kesiapan Sumber Daya Manusia Pada Kontraktor Di Surabaya Menghadapi Masyarakat Ekonomi Asean,” Pratama Tek. Sipil, pp. 1–8, 2015, [Online]. Available: http://studentjournal.petra.ac.id/index.php/teknik-sipil/article/view/3885
- R. Panisha, “Pengembangan Kurikulum Berbasis Luaran Di Era Disrupsi (Outcomes-Based Curriculume In Disrupstion Era - OBCiDE) Berdasarkan Stakholders Internal Di Program Studi S1 Teknik Sipil FT UNY,” J. Pendidik. Tek. Sipil, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 168–176, 2023, doi: 10.21831/jpts.v4i2.53932.
- M. Suryaman, “Orientasi Pengembangan Kurikulum Merdeka Belajar,” pp. 13–28, 2020.
- A. R. H. Bisjoe, “Menjaring Data dan informasi penelitian melalui Focus Group Discussion(FGD): Belajar dari Praktek Lapangan,” Info Tek. EBONI, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 17–28, 2018, [Online]. Available: http://ejournal.forda-mof.org/ejournal-litbang/index.php/buleboni/article/view/5117
- M. Waluyati, “Penerapan Fokus Group Discussian (FGD) Untuk Meningkatkan Kemampuan Memanfaatkan Lingkungan Sebagai Sumber Belajar,” J. Edutech Undiksha, vol. 8, no. 1, p. 80, 2020, doi: 10.23887/jeu.v8i1.27089.
- International Engineering Alliance, “IEA Graduate Attributes and Professional Competency Profiles Graduate Attributes and Professional Competencies Executive Summary,” pp. 1–16, 2013, [Online]. Available: http://www.ieagreements.org.
- Samiaji Sarosa, Analisis Data Penelitian Kualitatif. 2021.