- Textile Industry,
- Cost-Effective Production,
- Personnel Development
Copyright (c) 2023 Yakhyаeva Inobat
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This article analyzes the textile industry in Uzbekistan and identifies weaknesses such as outdated machinery, lack of qualified personnel, and low levels of specialization in textile production. The research employs scientific study, comparative comparison, statistical data analysis, and economic comparison to propose solutions such as developing training systems for personnel and introducing modern equipment. Results show a reduction in imports and localization of production, leading to the production of more than 250 types of products and a decrease of 93% in imported products. The implications of this research are relevant to the development of Uzbekistan's textile industry and its economic growth.
- The textile industry is essential to Uzbekistan's economy.
- Localization of production reduces imports and increases production.
- Developing personnel and introducing modern equipment are crucial for the industry's growth.
Keywords: Uzbekistan, Textile Industry, Cost-Effective Production, Localization, Personnel Development.
- E. Deming, "Vykhod iz krizisa: Novaya paradigma upravleniya lyud'mi, sistemami i protsessami," Alpina Publisherz, 2009, pp. 370.
- D. Liker and M. Khoseus, "Korporativnaya kul'tura Toyota: Uroki dlya drugikh kompaniy," Mann, Ivanov i Ferber, 2011, pp. 496.
- D. Vumek and D. T. Dzhons, "Berezhlivoe proizvodstvo: kak izbavitsya ot poter' i dobit'sya protsvetaniya vashey komanii," Alpina Publisherz, 2010, pp. 471.
- M. Veyler, "Instrumenty berezhlivogo proizvodstva: mini rukovodstvo po vnedreniyu metodik berezhlivogo proizvodstva," Alpina Biznes Buks, 2008, pp. 125.
- N. S. Davydova, "Berezhlivoe proizvodstvo. Monografiya," Izd-vo Instituta ekonomiki i upravleniya, FGBOU VPO, "UdGK," 2012, pp. 138.
- I. K. Yahyaeva, "Main Aims and Principles of 'Lean Production' in Light Industry Enterprises," iScience.in.ua "Aktual'nye nauchnye issledovaniya v sovremennom mire," vol. 5, no. 73, 2021, pp. 2524-0986.
- I. K. Yaxyaeva, "Role of Implementation of 'Lean Production' in Light Industry," International Journal of Research in Management & Business Studies (IJRMBS), vol. 9, no. 1, 2020, pp. 46-51.
- I. K. Yaxyayeva, "O'zbekiston Respublikasi to'qimachilik sanoatida 'Tejamkor ishlab chiqarish' kontseptsiyasini tatbiq etish masalalari," Logistika va iqtisodiyot jurnali, 2021, no. 4, pp. 810.
- I. K. Yaxyaeva, "Theoretical Fundamentals of Introduction of Economic Production in Industrial Enterprises: Principles and Functions," Asian Journal of Technology & Management Research (AJTMR), vol. 11, no. 1, Jun. 2021, pp. 2249-0892.
- I. Yaxyaeva, "Foreign Experience of Implementation of 'Lean Production'," International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, vol. 11, no. 12, Dec. 2020, pp. 2229-5518.
- I. K. Yakhyaeva, "Development of a Lean Manufacturing System as a Factor in Increasing the Competitiveness of Industrial Enterprises," iScience.in.ua "Aktual'nye nauchnye issledovaniya v sovremennom mire," vol. 9, no. 65, pt. 3, 2020, pp. 2524-0986.
- I. Yaxyaeva, "Efficiency and Development Forecasts of Implementation of the Concept 'Lean Production' in Textile Enterprises," International Journal of Early Childhood Special Education (INT-JECSE), vol. 14, no. 5, 2022, pp. 1308-5581.
- M. S. Saidov, "Ways of Introduction of Modern Management Mechanisms in the Electric Power Sector of Uzbekistan," International Journal of Business Diplomacy and Economy, vol. 2, no. 1, Jan. 2023, pp. 98-110.
- M. S. Saidov, "Renewable Energy Sources and Ways of their Implementation in the Republic of Uzbekistan," International Journal on Economics, Finance and Sustainable Development, vol. 5, no. 1, Jan. 2023, pp. 38-52.
- M. S. Saidov, "Improving Management Efficiency at Oil and Gas Industry Enterprises in Uzbekistan," Academic Journal of Digital Economics and Stability, vol. 25, Jan. 2023, pp. 15-24. ISSN 2697-2212.
- M. S. Saidov, "Ways to Ensure Energy Security in Uzbekistan," Middle European Scientific Bulletin, vol. 21, Feb. 2022, pp. 2694-9970.