- family relationships,
- anti-social behavior,
- psychological factors,
- moral values,
- emotional closeness
Copyright (c) 2023 Dushanov Rustam Khujanovich, Alibekov Botir Sultanbekovich
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This article aims to analyze the consequences of negative family environments, such as divorce, shortcomings in child-rearing, and various disputes and conflicts. Using qualitative analysis, the author emphasizes the importance of educating the mature generation on the psychological factors of mutual understanding, emotional closeness, and respect within the family. By promoting moral and ethical values from a young age, families can prevent the formation of anti-social behavior and maintain positive social relations between family members. The study suggests that parents should focus on developing the correct perception and mechanisms of family relationships to maintain emotional and spiritual closeness and prevent tensions. The implications of this research are particularly relevant to policymakers, educators, and parents seeking to create strong family ties and reduce negative effects on society.
- Unhealthy family environments can lead to negative consequences such as anti-social behavior.
- Parents should focus on developing mutual understanding, emotional closeness, and respect within the family to prevent negative effects.
- Promoting moral values from a young age can help create strong family ties and prevent the formation of anti-social behavior.
Keywords: family relationships, anti-social behavior, psychological factors, moral values, emotional closeness.
- B. U. Mengboevich, "Some socio-psychological features of education in Uzbek families," Academicia: An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal, vol. 11, no. 10, pp. 374-379, 2021.
- Y. W. Win, "To Explore the Impact of the Academic Performance in Tertiary Study Affecting the Employability in the Malaysian Job Market," American Journal of Public Diplomacy and International Studies, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 1-6, 2023.
- K. D. Maxsitovna, "Pedagogical Problems of Child Raising in the Uzbek Family," Spanish Journal of Innovation and Integrity, vol. 5, pp. 542-546, 2022.
- K. L. Narmuminovna and B. F. Bakhtierovna, "The Experience of Developed Countries in Increasing the Competitiveness of Joint-Stock Companies and the Prospects for its Implementation in Uzbekistan," American Journal of Public Diplomacy and International Studies, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 7-13, 2023.
- U. D. Bakhtiyarovich, "Improvement of the System of National Strategies in the Process of Reforms in the Spiritual and Educational Sphere of the Updated Uzbekistan," International Journal of Social Science & Interdisciplinary Research, vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 99-102, 2022.
- I. Xidirova and N. Xidirova, "Gender Characteristics of Family Speech Speech (On the Example of the Uzbek Family)," European Journal of Innovation in Nonformal Education, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 196-199, 2021.