An Analysis of How Language Forms Cross-Cultural Ties
Analisis tentang Bagaimana Bahasa Membentuk Ikatan Lintas Budaya
This scientific article explores the significance of language in various cultures, emphasizing its diversity and linguistic aspects, as well as its profound impact on human comprehension of foreign cultures. Drawing on the leading theoretical perspectives of international scholars, our study aims to investigate the goals, methods, results, and implications of language's role in fostering cross-cultural understanding. Through meticulous analysis and synthesis of relevant literature, we elucidate the multifaceted nature of language's influence on cultural comprehension, highlighting the intricate interplay between language, culture, and identity. Our findings underscore the critical importance of linguistic diversity in appreciating and comprehending diverse cultures, paving the way for enhanced intercultural communication and fostering global harmony.
Language as a Key to Cultural Understanding: The article emphasizes the pivotal role of language in facilitating cross-cultural comprehension, serving as a gateway to unraveling the intricacies of diverse cultures and promoting intercultural dialogue.
Linguistic Diversity and Cultural Identity: By exploring the linguistic aspects of different cultures, this research sheds light on how language shapes and reflects cultural identities, highlighting the significance of linguistic diversity in appreciating and preserving cultural heritage.
Implications for Enhanced Intercultural Communication: The findings of this study carry significant implications for fostering effective intercultural communication, emphasizing the need for embracing linguistic diversity and promoting language education as a means to bridge cultural gaps and promote global harmony.
Keywords: language diversity, cross-cultural understanding, linguistic aspects, cultural comprehension, intercultural communication
- Beamer, L & Varner, I 2009, multicultural communication in the global work, Dongbei University of Finance & Economics Press, Dalian.
- Dushatova, S., & Mamajonova, S. (2022). ICEBERG PRINCIPLE" AS A STYLISTIC FEATURE OF E. HEMINGWAY’S SHORT STORY “THE OLD MAN AND THE SEA. Science and innovation, 1(B8), 1931-1934.
- Dushatova, S., & qizi Norinboyeva, D. J. (2022). CHET TILIDA NUTQNI TINGLAB TUSHUNISH VA UNDA FRAZEOLOGIZMLARNING O'RNI. YOUTH, SCIENCE, EDUCATION: TOPICAL ISSUES, ACHIEVEMENTS AND INNOVATIONS, 1(7), 66-71.
- Dushatova, S., & Burgutova, G. (2022). CHET TILLARINI BILISHNING FOYDALARI. INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT IN THE GLOBAL SCIENCE, 1(8), 40-45.
- Fisher, G 2008, Mindsets: The role of culture and expression in international relations, Intercultural Press, Yarmouth, ME.
- Kim, Y 2001, Becoming multicultural: A consolidative theory of communication and cross-cultural adjustment, Sage, Thousand Oaks, CA. Web.
- Laponca, J 2003, Babel and the market: Geostrategies for minor languages, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK.
- Li, Y 2011, ‘Cross-Cultural Communication between American and Chinese Colleagues in Multinational Organizations’, Proceedings of the New York State Communication Association.
- Maloof, V, Rubin, D, & Miller, A 2006, ‘Cultural competence and identity in cross-cultural adaptation: The role of a Vietnamese heritage language school’, International Journal of Bilingual Education and Bilingualism.
- Shokhsanam, D., & Abdukarimova, M. (2022, December). THE ADVANTAGES OF BOOKS IN LEARNING FOREIGN LANGUAGES. In INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE DEDICATED TO THE ROLE AND IMPORTANCE OF INNOVATIVE EDUCATION IN THE 21ST CENTURY (Vol. 1, No. 9, pp. 169-171).
- Shokhsanam, D., & Makhmudova, M. (2022). BENEFITS OF DAILY READING. INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT IN THE GLOBAL SCIENCE, 1(8), 28-32.
- Zafar, J. (2022). Linguistic and Cultural Problems in Translation. American Journal of Social and Humanitarian Research, 3(12), 55-57.
- qizi Dushatova, S. B., & qizi Qodiraliyeva, N. I. (2022). EFFECTIVE METHODS OF LEARNING FOREIGN LANGUAGES. International Academic Research Journal Impact Factor 7.4, 1(5), 63-67.
Download data is not yet available.