The Use of the TGT (Team Game Tournament) Learning Model in Improving the Discipline Character of Grade 2 Elementary School Students Penggunaan Model Pembelajaran TGT (Team Game Tournament) dalam Meningkatkan Karakter Disiplin Siswa Kelas 2 Sekolah Dasar
- Team Game Tournament,
- Media Snake Ladder Character,
- Discipline Character
Copyright (c) 2023 Uud Nur Afidah, Feri Tirtoni
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The purpose of this study was to determine the improvement of students' disciplined character through the TGT (Team Game Tournament) learning model with the help of snakes and ladders media in grade 2 students at SDN Watutulis 2. This research is included in classroom action research (CAR) with several cycles. This research took place from pre-cycle activities, cycle 1 and cycle 2. The subjects of this study were 2nd grade students at SDN Watutulis 2 as many as 26 students, 13 boys and 13 girls. Data collection techniques used in this study were observation, interview documentation and self-assessment sheet tests. The results of the research conducted during the pre-cycle showed that 10 students completed and 16 students did not complete. It is declared incomplete as the minimum completeness criteria (KKM) is 75 so that reflection is needed to do cycle 1. After action 1 is carried out by applying the Effect of Using the Tgt Learning Model (Team Game Tournament) in Improving the Discipline Character, the data obtained from cycle 1 for students who complete 18 and 8 students did not complete with an average score of 80,19 with a percentage of completeness 69.23%. Because there were still 8 students who had not finished, the researcher continued to cycle 2. At the time of the second cycle, the results obtained 23 students completed and 23 students did not complete with an average score of 84,42 with a percentage of completeness 88.46%. Judging from the average value of students and also the percentage of completeness that has increased, this learning model can improve the character of students' discipline.
- D. Mardapi, “Penilaian pendidikan karakter,” J. Ilmu Pendidik., hal. 1–22, 2011.
- M. Danirmala, Asrowi, dan A. A. Musadad, “Analisis Kebutuhan Modul Elektronik Mata Pelajaran IPS Untuk Siswa SMP,” Teknodika, vol. 17, no. 2, hal. 62–69, 2019, doi: 10.20961/teknodika.v17i2.34958.
- Nurkhatimah, Zainuddin, dan S. Hartini, “Meningkatkan Hasil Belajar Siswa Melalui Penerapan Model Pembelajaran Kooperatif Tipe Take and Give,” Berk. Ilm. Pendidik. Fis., vol. 2, no. 2, hal. 110–122, 2014, doi: 10.20527/bipf.v2i2.842.
- T. Astutik dan M. H. Abdullah, “Penerapan Model Pembelajaran Kooperatif Tipe Teams Games Tournament (TGT) Untuk Meningkatkan Hasil Belajar IPS Siswa Sekolah Dasar,” JPGSD, vol. 1, no. 2, hal. 1–11, 2013.
- M. G. Apriyanto, “Pengaruh Model Team Game Tournament Pada Pembelajaran Ipa Terhadap Hasil Belajar Siswa Kelas IV SDN Medono 07 dan SDN Tegalrejo Kota Pekalongan,” Universitas Negeri Semarang, 2016.
- Nasrudin, D. Kuswandi, dan Sulthoni, “Inovasi Pendidikan di Era Big Data dan Aspek Psikologinya,” Universitas Negeri Malang, 2017.
- M. Kuncoro, Metode kuantitatif : Teori dan aplikasinya untuk bisnis dan ekonomi. Yogyakarta: UPP STIM YKPN, 2011.
- B. Rahman dan H. Haryanto, “Peningkatan Keterampilan Membaca Permulaan Melalui Media Flashcard Pada Siswa Kelas I Sdn Bajayau Tengah 2,” J. Prima Edukasia, vol. 2, no. 2, hal. 127, 2014, doi: 10.21831/jpe.v2i2.2650.
- Samin dan Virgana, “Peningkatan Prestasi Belajar Matematika,” Fakt. J. Ilm. Kependidikan, vol. 7, no. 2, hal. 125–134, 2020.
- S. Raharja, “Meningkatkan Mutu Pembelajaran Melalui Penelitian Tindakan Kelas,” J. Ilm. Guru “COPE,” vol. 9, no. 01, hal. 19–26, 2005.