Copyright (c) 2022 O Sh Ashurov, J A Rakhmanova
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Leptospirosis, according to the zoonosis control program adopted by WHO in 1985, is one of the most significant diseases. This infection, both epidemiologically and epizootologically, is not yet fully controlled and causes significant economic and social damage in many countries of the world. Leptospirosis belongs to the group of zoonotic infectious diseases. It is characterized by an acute onset, symptoms of intoxication, fever, various manifestations of hemorrhagic syndrome, damage to the liver, kidneys and nervous system. The disease was first described by A. Weil in 1886 and N. P. Vasiliev in 1888, after whom it was long called Weil-Vasiliev's disease. The etiology of leptospirosis was established by Japanese researchers R. Inada et al. in 1915. On the territory of our country, the disease was first described in 1927 by V. A. Bashenin under the name "water fever".
- Abdullaeva M.A. Pathomorphological Changes that Develop in the Wall ofthe Aorta Under the Influence of Radiation// CENTRAL ASIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICAL AND NATURAL SCIENCES. Volume: 02 Issue: 04 | Jul-Aug 2021 ISSN: 2660-4159 CE Page 198-203 98-NTRAL ASIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICAL AND
- Manasova I.S., Distance Education: ILLusions and Expectations // IDDLE EUROHEAN SCIENTIFIC BULLETIN. Voleme:20 Jan 2022 ISSN: 2694-9970.- Page 184-186
- Ibrohimov K.I.,Features of Lobor in Agriculture//CENTRAL ASIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICAL AND NATURAL SCIENCES. Voleme: 02 Issue:07| Jan-Feb 2022 ISSN: 2660-4159. Page 87-91
- MANASOVA I.S., Doktor Axborotnomasi. ANALYSIS OF STUDENTS’ OPINIONS ON THE BASIC COMPONENTS OF HEALTHY LIFESTYLE 2021, №1(98) ISSN 2181-466X.
- Manasova IS, Mansurova M.Kh., Youth's Look For A Healthy Lifestyle // Central Asian journal of medical and natural sciences. Volume: 02 issue: 02 March–april2021 ISSN; 2660-4159.P.149-153.
- Khaitova D. Sh. ,Comparative Characteristics and Prevention of Diabetes Mellitus// CENTRAL ASIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICAL AND NATURAL SCIENCES//Volume: 03 Issue: 02 | Mar-Apr 2022 ISSN: 2660-4159 P 448-451
- Ibrohimov K.I. Hygienic Features of Sorting and Spinning in the Production of Wool // MIDDLE EUROPEAN SCIENTIFIC BULLETIN // . VOLUME 22 Mar 2022 ISSN 2694-9970. -P12-15
- Ashurov Otabek Shavkatovich // Epidemiological Aspects of Corona Virus Infection and Scientific Recommendations for the Treatment of Corona Virus Infection. // RESEARCH JOURNAL OF TRAUMA AND DISABILITY STUDIES.- No. 1(5). – P. 37–43.
- Mansurova M.Kh. and others // Features of the course of disease in reacting pMansurovaM.Kh. Youth’s Look For A Healthy LifestyCentral Asian journal of medical and natural sciences. l Volume:02 issue:02 march –april 2021.-С149-153