Method of Using radio-electronic Equipment Diagnostics Durable Systems and Devices for Localization of Defective Elements
Metode Penggunaan Sistem dan Perangkat Tahan Lama Diagnostik Radio-elektronik untuk Lokalisasi Elemen Cacat
This article focuses on enhancing fault tolerance and reliability in electronic systems by providing recommendations for diagnosing and repairing basic semiconductor devices. The study introduces a novel method for diagnosing radio-electronic equipment using a device that localizes faulty elements. The goals of the research include improving fault localization accuracy and reducing repair time. The proposed method is based on the principles of fault isolation and utilizes advanced diagnostic techniques. Experimental results demonstrate the effectiveness of the approach, showcasing significant improvements in fault detection and repair efficiency. The implications of this research suggest that implementing the proposed method can enhance the reliability and maintainability of electronic systems, leading to reduced downtime and improved overall system performance.
Improved fault localization accuracy: The article presents a novel method for diagnosing radio-electronic equipment that focuses on accurately localizing faulty elements, leading to enhanced fault detection and diagnosis precision.
Reduced repair time: The research aims to provide recommendations for repairing basic semiconductor devices, resulting in reduced repair time and improved system availability, ultimately minimizing downtime and improving overall system efficiency.
Enhanced system reliability: By implementing the proposed method and incorporating advanced diagnostic techniques, the article highlights the potential for improving the reliability of electronic systems, leading to increased system performance and reduced maintenance efforts.
Keywords: fault tolerance, reliability, electronic systems, diagnostics, repair.
- Obidov J. G. O. About safety technique and issues of supplying electricity of the textile industry //ACADEMICIA: An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal. – 2020. – Т. 10. – №. 9. – С. 123-127.
- Obidov J. G., Ibrohimov J. M. Application and research of energy-saving lighting devices in engineering networks //ACADEMICIA: An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal. – 2021. – Т. 11. – №. 4. – С. 1370-1375.
- Khurshidjon, Y., Abdumalikovna, A. Z., Muminovna, U. G., & Mirzasharifovna, Q. G. (2020). The study of photoelectric and photographic characteristics of semiconductor photographic system ionisation type. ACADEMICIA: An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal, 10(5), 72-82.
- Kulichkov A.V. Switching power supplies for IBM PC. Moscow: DMK, 2000. - Series “Repair and maintenance”. Release 22.
- Reliability and efficiency in engineering: a reference book: in 10 t. /ed. council headed by V.S. Avduevsky (pres.) [and others] V.1: Methodology. Organization. Terminology / ed. A.I. Rembeza. – M.: Mashinostroenie, 1989. 224 p.
- Pisetskiy, Y. V., Dusmatov, S. S., & Olimova, O. S. (2018). ADVANTAGES AND PECULIARITIES OF USING FIBER-OPTIC COMMUNICATION LINES. Scientific-technical journal, 1(2), 165-168.
- Fundamentals of reliability of digital systems: assistant / ed. V.S. Kharchenko, V.Ya. Zhikhareva. - Kharkiv, 2004. - 572 p. Fault-tolerant computing systems / V.A. Borodin [and others]. - M., 1990. - S. 55
- Mamadalieva, L. K. (2020). Analysis and selection of monochromators for a photothermogenerator of selective radiation. Universum: Engineering Sciences, (6-1(75)), 74-77.
- Mamadalieva, L. K. (2019). Development of photothermoelectric converters and research of their design and operational features. Euroasian Journal of Semiconductors Science and Engineering, 1(6), 3.
- Kamildjonovna, M. L., Qizi, J. N. D., & Nimatovna, S. D. (2019). Modern approaches to the management of energy resources of the industrial enterprises. Вестник науки и образования, (11-3 (65)), 6-8.
- Mamadalieva, L. K., & Saydaliyeva, D. N. (2019). Modern approaches to the management of energy resources of the industrial enterprises. Вестник науки и образования, (11-3), 6-8.
- Mamadalieva, L. K., & Rakhmatshoev, I. N. (2019). Calculation of kinetic coefficients in the presence of different types of charge carriers in semiconductor film thermoelements. Priority research areas, 80-84.
- Okhunov, D., Okhunov, M., & Akbarova, M. (2019). Method of calculation of system reliability on the basis of construction of the logical function of the system. In E3S Web of Conferences (Vol. 139, p. 01033). EDP Sciences.
- Okhunov, D. M., & Okhunov, M. Kh. (2018). DEVELOPMENT OF A MODEL FOR THE SELECTION OF AUTOMATED OBJECTS FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF MANAGEMENT PROCESSES FOR THE CREATION AND DEVELOPMENT OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS. CAD and modeling in modern electronics, 147-150.
- Okhunov, D. M., Okhunov, M. Kh., & Akbarova, M. U. (2019). GENERAL METHODOLOGY FOR EVALUATION AND SELECTION OF COMPONENTS OF AUTOMATED SYSTEMS. CAD and modeling in modern electronics, 54-58.
- Okhunov, D., Semenov, S., Gulyamov, S., Okhunova, D., & Okhunov, M. (2021). Tools to Support the Development and Promotion of Innovative Projects. In SHS Web of Conferences (Vol. 100). EDP Sciences.
- Okhunov, D. M., & Okhunov, M. Kh. (2019). METHOD OF CALCULATION OF RELIABILITY OF SYSTEMS ON THE BASIS OF CONSTRUCTION OF THE LOGICAL FUNCTION OF THE SYSTEM. In Methodological Issues in Researching the Reliability of Large Energy Systems (pp. 311-315).
- Okhunov, M. Kh. (1982). Substantiation of SAPS and predictor-corrector methods and their application in the mechanics of heterogeneous media.
- Okhunov, M., & Minamatov, Y. (2021). Application of Innovative Projects in Information Systems. European Journal of Life Safety and Stability (2660-9630), 11, 167-168.
- Minamatov, Y. (2021). SMART DEVICES AND PROCESSES IN THEIR PRACTICAL OPERATION.Eurasian Journal of Academic Research, 1(9), 875-879.
- Mamadalieva, L. K., & Minamatov, Y. E. (2021). High Efficiency of a Photoelectric Converter in a Combined Design with a Thermoelectric Converter. Middle European Scientific Bulletin, 19, 178-186.
- Kamiljanovna, M. L. (2021). Analysis of the Results of the Study of the Thermoelectric Part of the Source Sensor. Middle European Scientific Bulletin, 19, 191-196.
- Avazjon o‘g‘li, V. D., & Esonali o‘g‘li, M. Y. (2022). Use and Importance of Three-Dimensional Images in Fields. Journal of Ethics and Diversity in International Communication, 2(2), 1-4.
- G‘ofurovich, T. X. A., & Esonali o‘g‘li, M. Y. (2022). Computer Using Dynamic System Modelling Environments. Journal of Ethics and Diversity in International Communication, 2(2), 9-13.
- Kamiljanovna, M. L., & Gofurovich, T. A. (2021). Technology for Manufacturing Working Substances for Thermoelements Branches and Determination of their Thermoelectric Characteristics. Middle European
Download data is not yet available.