- Organizational judgment,
- Career development,
- Employee engagement,
- Employee performance,
- Quantitative research
Copyright (c) 2023 Ana Komariya, Dewi Andriani
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This quantitative research study investigates the relationship between organizational judgment, career development, employee engagement, and employee performance at PT. Wood Veneer Adi Perkasa in Mojokerto City. The study aims to assess the direct and indirect effects of organizational judgment and career development on employee performance through the mediating role of employee engagement. The sample consists of 105 employees, and data collection is conducted through a questionnaire using a Likert scale. Path analysis and statistical software version 24 are employed for data analysis. The findings reveal that both organizational judgment and career development positively and significantly impact employee engagement. Additionally, organizational judgment, career development, and employee engagement have positive and significant associations with employee performance. The study highlights the importance of fostering organizational justice, providing opportunities for career development, and enhancing employee engagement to improve overall employee performance. These findings contribute to the existing body of knowledge on employee motivation and organizational behavior, offering implications for practitioners and researchers in the field.
- This study explores the impact of organizational judgment and career development on employee performance through the mediating role of employee engagement.
- The research utilizes quantitative methods to examine the relationships between these variables.
- The findings indicate that organizational judgment and career development positively influence employee engagement, which in turn positively affects employee performance.
Keywords: Organizational judgment, Career development, Employee engagement, Employee performance, Quantitative research
- Sitanggang, Andrew Horasy Rinaldy. 2019. “Pengaruh Disisplin Kerja Dan Pengembangan Karir Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Melalui Kepuasan Kerja Sebagai Variabel Intervening.” Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling 53(9): 1689–99.
- Anastasia, Ester Devi Rias. 2017. “Pengaruh Keadilan Organisasional Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan PT. JAEIL Indonesia.” Universitas Sanata Dharma Yogyakarta.
- Dewi, Ni, and I Utama. 2016. “Pengaruh Pengembangan Karir Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Melalui Mediasi Motivasi Kerja Pada Karya Mas Art Gallery.” E-Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Udayana 5(9): 254949..
- Hidayat, Hidayat, Alfatih Manggabarani, and Mahendro Sumardjo. 2021. “Analisis Kompetensi Dan Pengembangan Karir Pegawai Dengan Employee Engagement Sebagai Intervening Dalam Peningkatan Kinerja ASN Kecamatan Di Wilayah Kota Depok.” SALAM: Jurnal Sosial dan Budaya Syar-i 8(3): 799–820.
- Pamungkas, Gufa Bagus, and Heru Sulistyo. 2020. “Peran Organizational Justice Dan Spiritual Management Terhadap Employee Engagement Dan Turnover Intention Dengan Dimoderasi Locus of Control.” JBTI : Jurnal Bisnis Teori dan Implementasi 11(2): 166–81.
- Rizza Akbar, Muhammad. 2013. “Pengaruh Budaya Organisasi Terhadap Employee Engagement (Studi Pada Karyawan PT. Primatexco Indonesia Di Batang).” Journal of Social and Industrial Psychology 2(1): 10–18.
- Kudsi, Muh Ridwan, Sukisno Slamet Riadi, and Dirga Lestari AS. 2018. “Pengaruh Pengembangan Karir Dan Sistem Insentif Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan.” Jurnal Manajemen 9(2): 85.
- Jumani, Faustyna. 2015. “Pengaruh Pengembangan Karir Dan Disiplin Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada Pt.Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero) Medan.” Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen dan Bisnis 15(01): 1693–7619. http://jurnal.umsu.ac.id.
- Darham, Muhammad, Achmad Djumlani, and Muhammad Jamal Amin. 2015. “Pengaruh Pendekatan Keadilan Organisasi (Organizational Justice) Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Pada Dinas Perindustrian Dan Perdagangan Kota Samarinda.” Jurnal Administrative Reform 3(2): 302–12.