The Role of the Language Norm in the Definition Style Status Peran Norma Bahasa alam Status Gaya Definisi
- Language norm,
- stylist status,
- role of language
Copyright (c) 2019 Rano Zaripova
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This paper investigates major points of the the role of the language norm in the definition of stylist status. On this case, research was conducted both methodologically and practically. Literature review of the different scholars who studied this topic was also covered by the author. The way of conclusion is linked with vivid suggestions of the research directing to further investigations as the whole.
- Bécherel, L., & Vellas, F. (1999). A Word of Conclusion. In The International Marketing of Travel and Tourism (pp. 299–316). London: Macmillan Education UK. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-349-27486-4_12
- Ness, D., & Lin, C.-L. (2015). International education: An encyclopedia of contemporary issues and systems. Routledge.
- Bohr, A. (2004). Regionalism in Central Asia: New Geopolitics, Old Regional Order. International Affairs, 80(3), 485–502. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1468-2346.2004.00394.x
- Davison, R., Vogel, D., Harris, R., … J. G.-E. 2003, & 2003, undefined. (n.d.). Electronic Commerce on the New Silk Road: A Conucopia of Resarch Opportunities. Aisel.Aisnet.Org. Retrieved from https://aisel.aisnet.org/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1040&context=ecis2003
- Road, J. J.-C. G. R. and the N. S., & 2018, undefined. (n.d.). Silk Road Cultures and the Silk Road Economic Belt. Springer. Retrieved from https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-981-10-5972-8_2
- Çağlayan, E., Şak, N., Karymshakov, K., Çaglayan, E., & Sak, N. (2012). RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN TOURISM AND ECONOMIC GROWTH: A PANEL GRANGER CAUSALITY APPROACH. Asian Economic and Financial Review, 2(5), 591–602.
- Rahmatullaev, M., Ganieva, B., & Khabibullaev, A. (2017). Library and Information Science Education in Uzbekistan. Slavic & East European Information Resources, 18(1–2), 41–48. https://doi.org/10.1080/15228886.2017.1322381
- Muhammad, S., Iqbal, J., Muneer, S., Jahanzeb, A., Iqbal, S. M. J., & Saif-ur-Rehman. (2012). A Critical Review of Capital Structure Theories. Information Management and Business Review, 4(11), 553–557. Retrieved from http://search.proquest.com/docview/1326738751?accountid=14872
- Agnew, N. (1997). Conservation of ancient sites on the silk road. … Conference on the Conservation of Grotto Sites, …, (October), 395–405. https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9781107415324.004
- Herdeg, K. (1990). Images of Samarkand. Mimar. Retrieved from http://ezproxy.newcastle.edu.au/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=vth&AN=33964746&site=eds-live
- Todaro, M., & Smith, S. (2012). Economic development. Retrieved from http://www.econbu-edu.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Economic-Development-Todaro-and-Smith-11th-dition_Click_To_Download-1.pdf