- Corporate Social Responsibility,
- Official Website,
Copyright (c) 2021 Dwi Prihandoko, Hadiah Fitriyah
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This study aims to know the effectiveness of the official website at Bank Mandiri Syariah as a disclosure of Corporate Social Responsibility. This type of research is qualitative. The data source of this study was data from CSR reports from the official website of Syariah Mandiri Bankin June 2020. Researchers used documentation data collection techniques. Data were analyzed using Moleong theory (2016). The results of this study include, on its official website, Bank Mandiri Syariah has sought to address all issues related to CSR. The existence of a special CSR menu on the main page of the page shows that Bank Mandiri Syariah pays attention to the importance of CSR information to the public (high hierarchy). The location of CSR information carried out by Bank Mandiri Syariah is widely located or the position of information is conveyed on the website compared to media outside the website. The use of expositive information sources in the form of text, images, photographs and graphics alone shows that this page is still one-way (unidirectional), and the Bank Mandiri Syariah Website does not provide adequate feedback as a medium of interaction and dialogue with different publics.
- J. Dawkins, “Corporate Social Responsibility: The Communication Challenge,” Journal of Communication Management, pp. 108-119, 2004.
- Solihin, Corporate Responsibility from Charity to Sustainbility., Jakarta: Salemba Empat, 2008.
- G. Ku, L. L. Kaid dan M. Pfau, “The Impact of Website Campaigns on Traditional News Media and Public Information Processing,” Journalism and Mass Communication Quarterly, vol. 80, 2003.
- Suwardjono, Teori Akuntansi Perekayasaan Pelaporan Keuangan, Yogyakarta: BPFE, 2014.
- P. Capriotti dan A. Moreno, “Communicating Corporate Responsibility through Websites in Spain,” International Journal, vol. 12, no. 3, 2007.
- A. Y. Muri, The Impact of Website Campaigns on Traditional News Media and Public Information Processing Gabungan, Jakarta: Prenadamedia Group, 2016.
- L. J. Moleong, Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif, Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya, 2014.
- J. W. Cresswell, Penelitian Kualitatif & Desain Riset, Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar, 2014.
- M. Nazir, Metode Penelitian, Jakarta: Salemba Empat, 2003.
- D. S. Bortree, “The State of CSR Communication Research: A Summary and Future Disrection,” Public Relations Journal, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 1-8, 2014.
- K. Podnar, “Guest Editorial: Communicating Corporate Social Responsibility,” Journal Of Marketing Communications, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 75-81, 2008.
- GRI, “An Introduction to G4 the Next Generation of Sustainability Reporting,” Amsterdam.
- U. Nwagbara dan P. Reid, “Corporate Social Responsibility Communication in the Age of New Media: Towards the Logic of Sustainability Cmmunication,” Review of International Comparative Management,, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 400-414, 2013.
- D. Hidayat, Media Public Relations Pendekatan Studi Kasus Cyber Public Relations sebagai Metode Kerja PR Digital, Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu, 2014.
- A. Harmoni, “Pemanfaatan Laman Resmi sebagai Media Pengungkapan Tanggung Jawab Sosial Perusahaan/CSR pada Perusahaan di Indonesia,” Jurnal Ekonomi Bisnis, vol. 1, no. 15, 2010.
- K. Gazdar, Reporting Nonfinancials, John Wiley and Sons, Ltd, 2007.